۱۳۸۶ دی ۱۸, سه‌شنبه

New "Year"




"356/366 days", "12 months" and "the duration Earth orbits Sun" may seem equal, but they make "Gregorian Calendar", "Lunar Calendar" and "Persian Calendar", when we use the m as the DEFINITION of a Year.

1) "Among solar calendars in wide use today, the Persian calendar is one of the most precise." source: Wikipedia

2) It is in complete harmony with seasons.

3) and 99.99% free of conventions.

4) Among all, only Persian calendar has the potential to be used by people living on other planets!


PS. Source of the image: Internet

۲ نظر:

ناشناس گفت...

I like the PS. Because it doesn't have any information at all :D
I am thinking of marketing Persian calendar on the other planets.

Z گفت...

I like the PS. Because it doesn't have any information at all :D

----------------
It contains this important information that it did not belong to me. I once claimed everything here belongs to me unless otherwise is mentioned.